White + Gold Design

posted on: 10.03.2012

Marianne Brown, from White + Gold Design asked me to dish about her design theory, thoughtful design. It's her approach, and well, mine too. I like to think I put quite a bit of thought into what comes into my home. So I've broken Tate's room down to explain how I thoughtfully chose the pieces that are in there. See it all, here!
So many thanks to Marianne for asking me to do this, and for all her inspiration. Her blog is my new favorite for design inspiration. She and I are old friends from neighboring high schools, and it's really cool to see her talents take off! Follow along with her on White + Gold Design.
ps- view her house tour too, but be warned, it'll make you green with envy. It's so stunning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger