A Nursery for Two

posted on: 2.21.2013

When my best friend of 16 years asked me to help decorate a room for her little girl Ruby, and baby on the way, Eloise,  I jumped at the chance! Not only because I owe her for life for being my kids photographer, but also because it was for two little girlies that I love like my own.  I might say kids rooms are my most favorite to work on. I love how free and fun you can be with them. It seems like the choices for unique, sweet, and unexpected decor for kids just keeps getting better. 


A room for Miss Ruby and baby Eloise
The room already had a fabulous start. Cassi owned the vintage Jenny Lind crib, Dash & Albert rug, and that fabulous turquoise antique dresser already. I just needed to add a new toddler bed for Ruby, and tie it all together through the details.

I wanted the room to feel vintage, dreamy, and whimsical and knew right away something from Colette Bream's beautiful shop would be perfect. It's one of my favorite sources for unique toddler bedding. Cassi isn't using a bumper on her crib, so I focused on finding a fabulous sheet and blanket. This one is by Little Auggie. The quality of their linens and quilts are beautiful, something I knew she'd appreciate.

I'm so thrilled with how the room turned out. It made me extremely baby hungry! Not so much for the middle of the night feedings though. Maybe I just need to re-do Tate's room to get my itch out.

4 comments:

  1. You are so talented Chelsea! This is such a cute room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute. Do we get a gilimpse at the newly decorated room itself by any chance? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Anne! When it's all put together I'll have her take pictures so I can post them up here. thanks:)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, please be kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

YOURS TRULY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger